The objective is to analyse the state of innovation and entrepreneurship at rural areas at European level and also promote there innovation and entrepreneurship, based on a study about Startup Villages and The Long Term Vision, aligned with the concepts supported by the European Commission.
To participate, each Startup Village should get registered and allow the project to use the information for this study and to be included and shown in the repository. This information will refer to:
Relevant aspects related to innovation and entrepreneurship:
– The prospects and problems of startups in European rural areas and in the Startup Villages which currently exist.
– The number of startups and entrepreneurs associated to each Startup Village.
– The innovation and entrepreneurship activities (eg. events, matchmaking, etc) carried out at them.
– Access to connectivity (fiber).
– The participation of the Startup Village and its entrepreneurs/startups taking part in events and other activities related to entrepreneurship and innovation.
– The number of activities organised by the Startup Villages.
– Description of the coworking space (a photo and a description of the coworking space etc.)
General aspect of the village:
– The number of inhabitants.
– A brief description of the village and its commercial/business/entrepreneurial activity.
– A photo of the village and the coworking space must be inserted, as well as a description of the latter.
– Call for startup villages and Registration: 1 October ‘21 – 31 January ‘22.
– Winner announcement: end of February ‘22.
– Execution: Starting March ‘22 and ending November ‘22.
Three awards of 10.000 € each (taxes included), consisting of covering the salary of 1 employee to run the coworking space of the startup village (to ensure the operavility of the coworking space and attract startups, digital nomads, etc.), during a period of at least 8 months. (Every 2 months the employee will have to send to the organisation a report of the improvement made).
Ten awards of startup OLÉ ’22 package. Each package includes: Networking Platform / APP | Round Tables | Matchmaking | Pitch Competition | Virtual Fair / Stand | Global Visibility | Networking Cocktails (for 2 persons of each team) | And much more…